Ranking
Originally Posted by Flipers04 View Post
The question is, will we use them? Depends on how far in the future you are looking. Sure, maybe after hundreds of years there will be flying cars, and poop. They could be more environment-friendly, and you don't have to fix roads all the time. But for now, we shall stick to cars.

In hundreds of years the sun would be dying.

On topic: There are already flying cars and as for your question of if it will ever be used by the general public, no because there would be mass pollution and there would be so much vehicles in the sky that it will be too cramped.
Have you thought about the money this will cost? Millions. If they made it cheap everyone would buy causing the world to get even more cramped. What if one breaks down? It will fall on a poor citizen.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post
You're a little late.

Flying Car

The future is already here

Faaaaaaaaaaake.

Planes are flying cars. But what we are really trying to find is hovercars, that won't have to weigh a ton and use humongo engines
inq.
Yes but the japanese are gonna beat us

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The real question: Why do cars have to fly?

If we'll get anything that is just airplanes which are more agile and fit for urban environment. Single flying cars would use up way too much energy. Reference: Compare the energy consumption of walking and levitating the way to your school/workplace.
Imajire
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
In hundreds of years the sun would be dying.

...I hope that is a joke.

Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Faaaaaaaaaaake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CfHGnsPqs

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
...I hope that is a joke.
[/URL]

Several millions of hundreds he meant.
Hopefully
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
1In hundreds of years the sun would be dying.

2On topic: There are already flying cars and as for your question of if it will ever be used by the general public, no because there would be mass pollution and there would be so much vehicles in the sky that it will be too cramped.
Have you thought about the money this will cost? Millions. If they made it cheap everyone would buy causing the world to get even more cramped. What if one breaks down? It will fall on a poor citizen.

1 Are you an idiot?

2 Mass pollution? In a couple of decades we should have clean energy. Cars already make a ton of pollution. There's more room in they sky than on the ground. Millions? The price would go down drastically once they made a good one. I'm sure sufficient safety measures would be made. Also, in an airplane engine failure doesn't cause it to crash, fyi.

I don't get what you guys are defining as a flying car, though. I'll just guess that it means a publicly available air vehicle that can be flown to get to places by the general public. If anything it'd be the FAA that stops us from all getting a flying car. Perhaps once we automate cars, and then perfect unmanned aircrafts, we'll just have computers navigate around for us.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop