Ranking
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
So we are not friends anymore because i join another clan to play with People i play with most of the time? I call that bullshit. I still want to stay your friend.

it's not about toribash you fool. How often do i have to tell you that until you understand it? I dont care what clan you join or whatever if at least you are honest about it - which you never were.

let's face it: you were already thinking about leaving ever since you convinced Animal of this "new recruitment" crap, and even then I've been calling you out on it. Would you have been honest back then and said: "I want to leave because we're too inactive" I would have understood. Instead you insult all of us by lying to our faces about "never leaving aeon". You stubbornly refuse to see why we would object to you trying to kill our toribash clan even faster by introducing random people who simply did not fit into our clan, just so you can have it your way. It's impressive you managed to stick around this long anyway. I gave you two weeks after Dylan left to see you running, instead you waited just long enough so you could pull of this "I TRIED MUH BEST" bullshit. Aeon is no longer just a toribash clan anymore, the reason im getting angry is because you're being a DISHONEST BITCH to you FRIENDS.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post

Let's make bets on how long it takes to join TLL or some other clan like Aether. I say by next week.

At least you won the bet.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
it's not about toribash you fool. How often do i have to tell you that until you understand it? I dont care what clan you join or whatever if at least you are honest about it - which you never were.

let's face it: you were already thinking about leaving ever since you convinced Animal of this "new recruitment" crap, and even then I've been calling you out on it. Would you have been honest back then and said: "I want to leave because we're too inactive" I would have understood. Instead you insult all of us by lying to our faces about "never leaving aeon". You stubbornly refuse to see why we would object to you trying to kill our toribash clan even faster by introducing random people who simply did not fit into our clan, just so you can have it your way. It's impressive you managed to stick around this long anyway. I gave you two weeks after Dylan left to see you running, instead you waited just long enough so you could pull of this "I TRIED MUH BEST" bullshit. Aeon is no longer just a toribash clan anymore, the reason im getting angry is because you're being a DISHONEST BITCH to you FRIENDS.

I was honest about the reasons i left. Why i join what clan doesnt do anything to it. It was for toribash tho, and exactly thats the point im making. Aeon is dead for Toribash. You guys however still chill in other games. Which has nothing to do with tb anymore tho. No, as i said, before i left for 1 - 2 years to inactivity i already was worried about the activity. After i came back you were all like "yea we kept you in because you are an important member" i was glad about that tbh. Still i saw how inactive the clan got, even more than when i left. So no, i wasnt just fighting for 2 weeks as you said. Stop imaginating things. This i tried my best bullshit is LONG enough to fill the meaning behind it. No matter what you say i know what i done how. And you telling me you get mad at me and angry and shit when i leave aeon isnt realy "calling out" but more like a warning. It made me even more worried since you were a good friend of mine which lead me to trying to get some fresh meat in in order to get some toribash activity and telling even MYSELF "im stayin aeon for ever and ever!" even though it went through my head the whole time already that i wanna play. No, no. It was the WORST idea, you knew it was a bad idea from the beginning, why did i get even high elder, etc. etc. Welp, i tried to bring in life. But no instead i get fking complained at. I was yelled at for trying to make something more active, warned that if i left you guys would be mad, playin without my clan friends the whole time, not even realy much dedicated to the members itself at the end anymore. In the beginning the clan WAS an active clan, it changed however to a non tb related clan. More you guys play other games which is sad. And i was honest that i didnt wanna join a staff clan because of the positions, because i dont give a flying fuck about the positions of the clan members. However we are going to participate in clan league and i know some of these guys in here so its fine in my eyes. That fills my needs currently. And anyways, whatever i say, you will think your version chirs. I know that from you. Dont get me wrong you guys were my friends, but i got bothered by people watching this shit with you and me already so often today, that im sick of it. I wanted to stay the clans friend, fine. But if a clan in a game makes you put our friendship to the waste even though i WAS HONEST with everything i said to my FRIENDS. Then i rather dont waste any more words. Thank you for the time guys, you can put me on your blacklist now if you wish that so much. But im fucking done already from explaining and explaining. In the end you hate me anyways.

Also please for the next ones watching this, stop bothering me. I dont give a damn.
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
At least you won the bet.

There is a win in every lose.
What did you get from the bet Chirs

Its ironic, since i have never seen aeon so active in forum, since you left Kobra
Last edited by iSpeed; Jun 16, 2017 at 04:41 AM.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well Chirs you won now get a prize or something

@Chirs and Cobra
chill guys if you want to kill each other pls do it somewhere else
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Why does everyone that leaves aeon join aether. Lol
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Why does everyone that leaves aeon join aether. Lol

I left aeon and didn't join aether doe !
yeah and i joined tll
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here