Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Susanin View Post
My entry

entries

=))

@The third shirt: I made that vector and you didn't ask me any permission :<
(proofitty proofitty proof: hmpfh)

Also wipitty wipitty wip (front: finished; back: not at all)

Last edited by jokerstein; Oct 6, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Sup bitches

User banned: Hi. Please stop spewing shit all over the place, it's kind of gross and unhealthy.
Last edited by hanz0; Oct 7, 2012 at 01:17 AM.

Smack bitches

I'm new to toribash and these forums, but im loving the game so here are my Designs
Idea1: just something that popped into my head so I quickly made it to see what it would look like.
Idea2: just a recolorization of Master5000's design. I wanted to see what it would look like in red. All credit for idea 2 goes to him. I dont want any credit for idea2.
Idea3 came to me while watching The Karate kid durring the beach scene.
Attached Thumbnails
Idea1.jpg   idea2.jpg   idea 3.jpg  
6th - t-shirt print stickers (in front or in back)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Oct 14, 2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: sorry guys i really dont know how make spoiler... i dont know my english sorry
views/1,width=450,height=450.png" alt="Customized&nbsp;Men&apos;s&nbsp;Heavyweight&n bsp;T-Shirt"/><br /><span>Customized&nbsp;Men&apos;s&nbsp;Heavyweight &nbsp;T-Shirt</span></a></div> yes its pricey but its short sweet and two the point just go to the page you will see
-----
http://views/1,width=450,height=450....pan></a></div>
Last edited by ryanw99; Oct 7, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Trying on what hampa said :

Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Another idea
-----
Another Idea
Attached Thumbnails
idea 4.jpg  
Last edited by Ni1sua; Oct 7, 2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seeing a few designs that have art all the way to the edges of the shirts. Putting out a PSA that most companies will not print all the way to the edge for various reasons. Sleeves are tricky too - I think some companies will put something on the shoulder, but toriabiz's entry, for example, probably wouldn't get printed by most companies. There may be a few out there that are willing to print the whole thing, but I imagine they're few and far between and probably a fair bit more expensive.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&