Toribash
We should have a watch on this. I had a discussion with Gynx where he mentioned that the new activity checks making a weight on inactive members that are not stated as so. Seeing the member list, I wonder how much percent it actually is. We might consider to mark everybody as inactive when he doesn't post once a week
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Uh, I guess we have it checked anyway because we have separate ranks for fossils/expatriates, and all the people in actual 'active' rank are active. Except for slycooper. I'll proceed to send him more goat pictures.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well Sly does chime in every now and then I guess. But I think currently we're very far away from inactivity compared to a year ago so I think we're set. Also seeing how we're over 5 years old and still trucking that would just be a fucking stupid decision to mark us as inactive or even remotely dead.
GerU Inactive thread

There's the discussion. They don't care how long you are in the forums or how much you contributed over all the time ;)
RAWR gonna get terminated soon too
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
So uh. I will be inactive for 2 weeks or slightly less, because I will go to USSR to help motherland build new world order. See you.

Video related.

No seriously; I'll be going to Kazstzaskhcastan and afterwards to moscow for a little more than a week.
Yes of course, this is totally unrelated to buses, goats and 666th reply in inactivity thread.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos