Ranking
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
we'll make our own toribash, with black jack and hookers

don't forget the vodka and kompot
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by flxy View Post
I think you need to fix your signature, Icky. You don't seem to be a Parrot anymore.

I need to be active to notice my sigs slides past the first.

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
>tribe
dicky, you fool, rejoin, toribash is ded anyway
I promise I'll play at least a match per year :^)

Heck, once I leave flxy can get cmod again and force add. Till then gotta keep staff clan apperances. :^)

Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
There is 0 UX work bein done and the website UI is 15 years old... no shait this place is going down. They need to work on redesigning the whole thing, to throw some sparkling new shit to grow a stronger community. Where is more inviting for the newer users to Join in and not be thrown off by the awful navigability and structure of the website and forum.
I mean.. I used this shit for 10 years and still have troubles to get to send a pm right away ._. I might not have the brightest coconut but I always press on my username and open my profile and what is that ugly left side navigation bar? .-. nav bars everywhere
-----
Guys, do never study UI and UX.... it just make you see all the bad aspects of interfaces and all of a sudden everything get so awfully annoying even when it comes to minor flaws.

This man went to coder school.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I need to be active to notice my sigs slides past the first.

Heck, once I leave flxy can get cmod again and force add. Till then gotta keep staff clan apperances. :^)

This man went to coder school.

Multimedia and Design good sir. but I had an elective regarding UI and UX while studying in south Korea, inspiring class.. I just wished the teacher spoke a better engrishu.
staff clan apperances.

fuckin' circlejerks, I tell you.
We used to be a staff clan too :^)

hail hydra
retired
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

The pressure... and also the effort.