Ranking
Yeah your problems are nothing compared to the people starving in africa. You just need to man up, and make something of yourself.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I hate to sound cold, but, deal with it. Live for yourself, and do whatever makes you happy. Grandparents aren't going to be around forever, so, you shouldn't take their deaths too hard, they've obviously lived long lives and are somewhat prepared to leave everything behind. As for your girlfriend, I assume you are ~12-17 years old, and at that point in life, relationships are not that serious. It'd help to know what shes bitching at you about :P, but regardless, just apologize for whatever you may or may not have done, because that's how it works with women.

yeah, that makes sense..btw im 14..lol
I LIKE WAFFLES..........

Originally Posted by nicholas26 View Post
im starting to hate my life, everyone expects me to be so great and my dad is always yelling at me..my gf is bitching at me right now and my gramma just died..fuck v.v

Thats so sad.I just wonder why 40000 children who are as poor as shit and are abused wants to continue living?But realy,if you cant help someone out in life,your life is pointless.
Dump the hoe
Threaten to leave the house and never come back
Leave home
Go to the nearest park with your ipod
Listen to your favoriter song

Works for me all the time
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
The point of life is what you make it. Nothing really matters, in the end.

That's rather immature, Twankie.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Wtf are with all these "whats the point of life" and "why should i keep living" threads. Get a therapist or just talk to the people that are involved in your problems. Talking about shit always makes it better

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Why are you talking to a bunch of immature 12 year old (Fish excluded) when you could be talking to mature 14 year olds?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Why are you talking to a bunch of immature 12 year old (Fish excluded) when you could be talking to mature 14 year olds?

>mfw you're serious
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
your life will be better soon
I can feel it in my nuggets

1) genshin, I'm putting this in my sig.
2) the point of life is to live. Does that make sense? fuck yes, it does.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
The point of life is to take whatever it has to throw at you, and get on with it.
It's to essentially just survive.
BAD LUCK