Toribash
there is not a lot of people that makes me laugh or I find enjoyable but I had good moments and I am still subscribe to them

Uberhaxornova:This Youtuber is never leaving my subscription box he has the best content and he does random stuff with the group call the creatures btw he has the same name as me and HE IS THE KING OF ANGER!!!!! plus he reminds me of when I play games for fun or like COD things don't go your way

Antodaboss:Madden Content and he also expresses himself in IRL vids sometimes which is awesome

TheGreatChilledChaos:Yes that is his name now,i like to reminisce about Anthony sometimes and I had a friend like Anthony who was fun to hang out with at times

Miniminter:yes FIFA a lot of people are getting into the spirit with it but I just watch his fifa vids and his crossbar challenges with this group called the sideman a lot

TDPresents/Lostunbound: memes and football just the way I like content

(I would not say pewdiepie,markiplier,Vsauce or any other channel that is related to gameplay mechanics because
1.there not funny
2.there content is not up to par with my standards
3. fake af reactions
4.cancer comment sections
5.read 1-4 again....)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
The Winglet
Becuse he is one of the best sfm movie makers out there

ConCon and Mocucha Toribash
Because they are the best TB youtubers
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Ok so, my Top 5 favorite YouTubers are:
- 5: PewDiePie. Yes the Original Swedish gamer who screams like a lil pusc.
- 4: PrestonPlayzz. He's inspired me to do parkour in REAL life rather then in MC.
- 3: FouseyTube. One of the best pranksters and friend I know.
- 2: Jackfrags. He made a rap... He made a rap... He made a rap!
- 1: Ze Royal Viking. For being one of the funniest YouTubers with his friends alive!

Now it's your turn! Who's your top 5 favorite YouTubers of all time?
-----
Oh and I forgot to add ConCon. Those were my top 5 NON toribash players. Although Ze did play it... :/
Last edited by SkipBySkip; Feb 21, 2016 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
nerdcubed - his old stuff was best
dunkey - his stuff just is best
jontron - never uploads but he is pretty best
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I'm really into Game Grumps

erth likes game grumps L M A O

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Uberhaxornova:This Youtuber is never leaving my subscription box he has the best content and he does random stuff with the group call the creatures btw he has the same name as me and HE IS THE KING OF ANGER!!!!! plus he reminds me of when I play games for fun or like COD things don't go your way

isn't uberhaxornova the same thing as pewdiepie?? ?

also

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Vsauce or any other channel that is related to gameplay mechanics

vsauce

gameplays

what

don't you mean vinesauce??

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
ConCon

concon isn't that good
that hakujin doesn't even know how to speak japanese properly
he's just a weab

Originally Posted by SkipBySkip View Post
Ok so, my Top 5 favorite YouTubers are:
- 5: PewDiePie. Yes the Original Swedish gamer who screams like a lil pusc.

well i gotta say that i used to watch pewdiepie(when i was 12 i think??)
now i feel like his videos are the same thing over and over
pewdiepie sucks

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
nerdcubed - his old stuff was best
dunkey - his stuff just is best
jontron - never uploads but he is pretty best

nerdcubed sucks

dunkey and jontron are the best yeah

the avgn is cool

vid

Last edited by basic; Feb 21, 2016 at 01:04 AM.
gonna avoid saying dunkey, h3h3, and brandon rodgers again (even though brandon is such a cool dude he'll snapchat his subscribers like they're his real buds)

VGBootCamp - I watch every major for Melee, and even play at their local every Wednesday, so I probably spend the most time on this channel.

Kasull - I don't follow many editors anymore, but Kasull has always been my favorite, not that I know much about cod editing. He's got a great style that you can always tell is his, and he listens to the same music as me so there's that. Good to get my fix here

IHE - Dude's just got a great way to make everyone look stupid, and it's great. Complains about all the right things that can irritate me on Twitter and other social media.

imls - I play a shitload of league, and he's a smart dude. Coaches high elo so it helps me, nuff said.

LOLYOU - I hate playing csgo but I could watch stuff like phoon, lolyou, etc all day. Dude gets the funniest reactions out of people.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Sargon of Akkad - Has great pieces on third wave feminism and anti-liberal ideas. Generally an anti-bullshit youtuber.
OfficalDuckStudios - One of the few youtubers who don't create shit commentary while playing videos (for example, pewdiepie, who I fucking despise)
BritbongReturns - fucking legendary, 10/10 would recommend.
Cr1tikal - Obvious choice, other non-cringy gaming video youtuber.
YMS - Great.
Fucking.
Great.
GradeAUnderA he is so funny and ruthless when it comes to roasting Youtubers like Nicole Arbour (she is sexy af idc), Jinx and Tyrone Magnus.

The Film Theorists and The Game Theorists are amazing, you learn new things in every single video you see by MatPat.

Sky Williams is one of the best League of Legends Youtubers in my opinion he is just so funny.

I play a lot of Clash of Clans so when I need serious thinks to look at I look at PlayClashOfClans, he is great at helping and Clash With Cam is amazing.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
GradeAUnderA he is so funny and ruthless when it comes to roasting Youtubers like Nicole Arbour (she is sexy af idc), Jinx and Tyrone Magnus.

The Film Theorists and The Game Theorists are amazing, you learn new things in every single video you see by MatPat.

Sky Williams is one of the best League of Legends Youtubers in my opinion he is just so funny.

I play a lot of Clash of Clans so when I need serious thinks to look at I look at PlayClashOfClans, he is great at helping and Clash With Cam is amazing.

Game Theory was good until the FNAF videos came. Then you realize just how cringy matt can be.
Originally Posted by Kamocai View Post
Game Theory was good until the FNAF videos came. Then you realize just how cringy matt can be.

He milked FNAF so much until it was dried up which was kind of annoying. Mat is cringy sometimes but he's mostly funny in my opinion.