ES Recruitment Drive
I found this following youtubers are enjoyable:

- Matthias - His positivity are contagious, and he can be funny time to times

- Jacksepticeye - the way he shout, the way he scream.. probably the one on handful people that i don't mind to hear them scream / being loud

- AskJapanese - i always like Japan, not only on Manga/Anime aspect.. but their culture themselves and their language. It is fun to hear a german girl interviewing japanese randomly
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Kamocai View Post
Game Theory was good until the FNAF videos came. Then you realize just how cringy matt can be.

i like to describe him as a human click bait ad, but i've seen a couple of videos and didn't mind it too much. i still wouldn't ever watch him regularly though.
wow that
sucked
TearOfGrace-Hands down the best content creator imo. Brilliant editing, constant puns and british humour make his videos amazing. Man's got a damn good voice as well.

Soviet Womble-Another british chap. His bullshittery videos are the shit. Doesn't upload as often though. :C

GradeAUnderA-Man's hilarious, and he makes good points in his rants. I've yet to find a video by him that I didn't enjoy.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Personally I really like the creatures but I prefer Aleks ( ImmortalHd ) He tends to play csgo which is the main reason I like him, I also like Jeriicho - he posts csgo and cod sometimes posts cod 4 prop hunt. Recently after buying csgo I have taken a massive interest in youtubers that play it, probably to take tips etc. Angryjoe is my source for reviews even though a lot of them are mostly just him over exaggerating bad things about games and movies etc. Leafy is who I watch for satire content just because it's really funny and It keeps me entertained for a night. Lastly I watch keemstar because it's keemstar
Right
MojoOnPC for his russian imitations

Derek Banas for great programming tutorials

OfficialREKT for MLG videos

Kud is probably one of my favorite channels, it's mostly comedy animation. Sadly the videos are in Dutch so barely anyone here will understand the jokes.
dreamy suicide act
I'm gonna go ahead and drop Vice on your asses.

A crew that travels around and makes documentaries about war, poor people and drugs. A lot of drugs. Really interesting if you want to open your eyes to the problems of the world. Also has other stuff. Mostly good stuff.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i enjoy more watching game related stuff,or some top 10/5 or something.
iĺl dont put video examples because on phone is annoying,sometimes browser exits from nothing and i need to redo the whole post.

but there are:

WatchMojo.com
have been watching since long time,mostly i watch game related ones,then got watching some others video from it,its interesting and fun to watch.

CrazyRussianHacker
Science related channel,probably the best science related channel i have saw.
started watching when i saw the video showing homemade experience anyone can do.

Mocucha Toribash
yeah,his videos are great,toribash related stuff,started playing before i knew him,but i got alot of inspiration on the skilled toribashers he showed,the events he do are great as well.

ConCon
Started watching on Top 5 insane fights week 80 i guess.
i like him due to his events and fun videos,TWC,replay review,t5if and 5 Things.

these are the english ones that i like,i watch alot of portuguese some but no one woldnt undestard nothing,but yeah i watch youtubers from alot of countries.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
HO HO HERE WE GO

BlastphamousHD

PeanutButterGamer

Hybrid Librarian

Penguinz0

Youtube & headaches. One doesn't like the other.

I like entertainment types of channels. Keeps me moderate.
woah
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Jacksepticeye - the way he shout, the way he scream.. probably the one on handful people that i don't mind to hear them scream / being loud

what the fuck

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
WatchMojo.com
have been watching since long time,mostly i watch game related ones,then got watching some others video from it,its interesting and fun to watch.

watchmojo in a nutshell

Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
Jacksepticeye - Because he's loud

how is that entertaining