Ranking
Original Post
Collector Cards thread
I'm here to share the collector cards I currently "have" as well as see if anyone has some that I could add to my repository. Doesn't necessarily have to be official ones.
Maybe this could also help anyone who might be looking for these cards in the future since I don't think thread like this exists anywhere (not that I know of anyways).
If I accidentally posted any duplicates feel free to point it out.

Current repository

Last edited by Smaguris; Sep 28, 2018 at 01:41 PM.
where do you get these from? ive seen them around. who makes them? The official ones i mean.
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
where do you get these from? ive seen them around. who makes them? The official ones i mean.

They're from a PT event ~8/9 (IIRC) year ago; users were supposed to find staff & beat them in the mod listed on the card, beat them, get their card.

Some of us finished the event with a full set of cards in our inventory & sold a handful a few year later to sink TC, some sucked and had to get mountains of them made.

OBV there's a lot of unofficial cards, and a stack of knock-offs. Genuine cards are of someone in a staff group back then, and they'll have been in that person's inventory.

Gotta love the KiTFoX one

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I organized this event btw

thegod ~P
Last edited by pouffy; Sep 29, 2018 at 02:30 AM.
the god
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post

Almost funny, but you see the thing is....

Originally Posted by TheGod View Post

thegod ~P

I can confirm this is true

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

CHAC CARD STRONG
CHAC CARD sleeppyyyy