ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ART] Starting a realistic drawing
Hello, I'm starting a drawing and would like advice and opinion of you on the drawing. I will use some pencils and charcoal to make it

Base Image

Start Drawing #1

Thank you
That sketch looks weird to me, the nose faces towards the viewer while the head is at an different angle
how to do get so much detail into the skin?

looks great so far

the mouth creeps me out rn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
ye the mouth is weird because the underlip is bigger then the other one just turn the mouth around lol
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
That sketch looks weird to me, the nose faces towards the viewer while the head is at an different angle

The sketch, as you can see is the outline of the image. Making the sketch there is a greater proportionality for the drawing. The details have not yet been made, so if you are not proportional, can go erasing and remaking how many times it takes.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
how to do get so much detail into the skin?

looks great so far

the mouth creeps me out rn

It should understand the field of techniques light and shadow, proportion, vanishing point and other. It should respect the tones so that the shadow give an aspect real to the drawing. Light and shadow is that of the notion of depth in the drawing, a 3D printing

ye the mouth is weird because the underlip is bigger then the other one just turn the mouth around lol

Actually the bottom is greater than the upper

Well that would be true, but you're missing some details here my friend.
First off African Americans usually have more full lips than others and its
common for their lower lip to be more prominent than the upper lip. In
the image above that the drawing is based off of though you'll notice
that the man is smiling. This causes the facial muscled to pull the skin
back a bit and away from the mouth, which in turn stretches that lip out
a bit and makes it look a bit flatter. In the drawing the facial expression
is more relaxed though so the lips are going back to looking how they
actually are in a relaxed position.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Paint skin texture is complicated for me. It has many details. I hope constructive criticism or advice.

Start Drawing #2

The ear looks a bit too bright imo. kinda makes it look out of place. This is amazing though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
The ear looks a bit too bright imo. kinda makes it look out of place. This is amazing though.

Then I leave the skin on the same texture. Orleha really is a little unclear

Start Drawing #3

Hey girl, would you please show me your panties? Baka*