Toribash
the 4 player and gun features are fun for a while but once the novelty wears off you're playing toribash but worse

i have 20 hours on the beta since i was given a key in 2020, haven't really seen the improvements i was hoping for and it's still badly optimized and buggy as hell, makes me appreciate toribash more which is from 2006

one thing i can say about it is if the performance ever gets fixed and you're able to use your knees it'll be a funny party/silly game
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jan 28, 2024 at 09:44 AM.
Glimpsed
i installed it, played 1 match, game crashed next game, uninstalled, ankle physics are broken, like they didnt set a limit on the ROM it can move, the ground is made of ice so you just slide off it and ur feet flop around your shins, the lumbar is a little easier to understand visually for someone who struggles with toribash lumbar, everything else is significantly worse than toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
-5 Menus dont even work. Good luck trying to find a server to even join worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
should I install toribash next?

hace como yo, instalalo pero no lo jueges.