Toribash
Original Post
Nabi's ultimate lottery 1,000,000 tc!
Ok everyone its that time of year to dig every last toricredit out of your banks cause this is 1 opportunity no one can afford to miss.

1,000,000 tc is up for the win and all you have to do is go here and buy a ticket and they only cost 5,000 tc, indeed a very small price to pay for the chance to win 1,000,000 tc.

There is no limit to how many u can buy if you got the cash put it to good use cause every ticket counts, the more u buy the bigger your chances of winning but be quick the winner will be drawn 2 weeks after the 500,000th post has been made

Remember the more you buy the bigger your chances are of winning!.

Nabi-Tiger
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Oooh, fun. Time to try my luck with this...

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm saving up for a head texture... Someone tell me-should I get a ticket?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
I bought 4 I know for a fact that I will win. if I win then for the next one I'm gonna spend 1 mil tc on tickets XD
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
cus I'm optimistic lol
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
What a stupid price for a lotto ticket. :/
How come the other one was only 1k?
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
i bought one lets get more post up 8P
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
oh well, wth, bought one...
lets see how it goes...
i will LOL if i win, like really laugh out loud, not one of those "lol, i won" things, more like "LOL!#$!@!$$!!@@#!!!!!111one!@#$! I ACTUALLY WON?? ROFL!#1"
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
k, i bought one, i know i has a lucky ticket.
if i dont win then i got haxxed.