Toribash
Dicks are so cute omg(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ when you hold one in your hand and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you(/ω\) or when they perk up and look at you like" owo nya? :3c" hehe ~ penis-kun is happy to see me!!(^ワ^) and the most adorable thing ever is when sperm-sama comes out but theyre rlly shy so u have to work hard!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ but when penis-kun and sperm-sama meet and theyre blushing and all like "uwaaa~!" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ: ・゚hehehe~penis-kun is so adorable (●´Д`●)・::・
ナゲット

Whatever the fuck that is I just read up there.. it scarred me for life

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
hELLo, this is my aplicatiton to Tang

can i join
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
hELLo, this is my aplicatiton to Tang

can i join

inb4 not good enough application
smh, you can clearly see the effort put into this application, THANK YOU very much.

the sophistication of the capitalization in quote, hELLo, unquote, will fly through the typical person's head, so unless you watch Rick and Morty this word, in all of its beauty and undeniable worldliness, ehem pun intended ehem, will look stupid in your eyes, where in reality only people in-the-know, like myself, this word by itself will, if i was a clan leader, entice i, a make-believe clan leader for now as i have stated, and bring this man an invitation into Tang. That is, if only you had enough IQ to understand hELLo.
Last edited by Lust; Dec 28, 2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: you do NOT need to know
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2