Toribash
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Someone pls pick up that phone.

Weren't you in class? rebel
Find me ingame and duel me
EXCUSE ME!? You disobeyed a direct command.
Pls don't post in this thread Revx, post in our actual chat thread.

... Or don't post at all

STOP trying to play buddy-buddy with us. Stop trying to slip in here like you belong. Go away. GO AWAY. Srsly.
I don't even live here, but please fwark off revx. You're not a cool kid
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
Weren't you in class? rebel

I was. But I'd done my bit so was fine to be inatentive.
Wow ok sorry didn't know you all hated me so bad
Find me ingame and duel me
There is a difference between hating and being really annoyed.

We DID ask you to stop posting chit chat on our applications thread and you decided you were above that.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Can I be parrot agen; reply 'no' for long application.

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
No

Oh man, I haven't had to write one of these in a long time.

I suppose I'll start with an introduction. Hello old and new members of [Parrot] some of you know me, some loath me but for those in between, I'm Shawshank Aka AussieCunt Aka James (Must have bought me dinner before using the last of these; will include coitus).

If you were interested in the coitus/dinner I'm 22 years young inhabitant of Australia. Hobbies include; Longboard Skating, UPB(Upright Paddle Boarding), Exploring strange parts of forests, and of course the occasional game or two, usually Toribash Or DS1/2/3.

Ingame I'v been playing on and off since January of 09. Somehow this game is one that I can't seem to abandon. Favourite mods are; Taekkyon, ErthTkV2, ABD, Lenshu3ng, Boxshu, and ofc LightningLenshu. Held decent ranks for most of these in the ranking systems that have been and gone.

History of clans;
(Yes) 2009 - 2009
[Element] 2009 - 2011
[Rvng] 2011 - 2012
[Obey] 2013 - 2014
[Parrot] 2014 - 2017
(Decap) 2017 - 2017

I guess I should also give a reason aswell, I want to join [Parrot] not because it has lots of staff, nor because it is one of the more 'skilled'. My reason to apply as I do, is because out of every clan I've been a part of [Parrot] made me feel the most accepted. Half the time I'd log in to idle in a couple servers just to talk crap with the others. That's what a real clan feels like. I may not have been the most skilled, or the smartest or even the funniest. However, I was a birb. Not just any bird like those silly [ducks] but a SUPERIOR BIRB.

I'll finish on the harder thing for me to word, an apology. To [Parrot] as a clan and indirectly to certain members I let down. I over reacted during the CL saga of this year, and made the choice to leave the clan, shortly before the series ended. Letting the clan down morally and literally. So entirely I understand if this just gets a few 'eh' or no' just yeah I am genuinely sorry for the manner in how it all ended. Pce and love birbs

I'll add I was implored by a few [Parrots] to try rejoin.
Last edited by AussieCunt; Oct 21, 2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: used 'just' twice in a sentence
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
I'll finish on the harder thing for me to word, an apology. To [Parrot] as a clan and indirectly to certain members I let down. I over reacted during the CL saga of this year, and made the choice to leave the clan, shortly before the series ended. Letting the clan down morally and literally.

It would be a big ol' yes from me if it weren't for this charade. Come back to irc and hang out and let people know you're still the good old Cunt. I'm willing to give you a second chance at least, so I'm sure some others will too.

(On a slightly unrelated note its kind of annoying how people not in the clan can access the private boards, it seems to defeat the purpose of private boards in the first place imo)
FIRED UP