Ranking
Original Post
Character Customization
Hello I'm new to toribash and at the begining i saw cool looking characters that are all different colors and different masks

How do i do that
buy an item with tc you have (money pretty much) then go to deactivated in the shop, activate the item by clicking "activate item" then after that itll appear on your guy
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
There are many way to get items.
You can buy them in the shop but I recommend using the market - dealfinder because the current deflation lowers the prices to hell.. so you can get almost each item for 5-10& of the shop price.
Once you have the item in your inventory just go to User CP - Deactivated Items and activate the item of your choise. It will appear ingame within a few seconds and there you go.
To gain money you have to win alot or earn your money on other ways.
You could for example try to buy cheap stuff and sell it for more money.
Or you could make art. Just don't beg.
Last edited by Steena; Aug 13, 2009 at 05:37 AM.
Simple questions go in Rapid threads - I moved it for you.

1) To get different joint colors and more, go to the Torishop and buy the items that you like.

2) To have a custom body or a head, you need to buy textures (click here). After you've done so, you can design your own texture on any art program and upload it as your texture.
Here is a tutorial on how to make and preview your own textures.
What about all the tutorials

and i was trying to make a trexture but everytime i play i dont see anything
You have to purchase the texture item uploader first.

You can make textures and save them in your custom folder, as a .TGA and they will show up. But only you will see them.