Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Clean heads, more to come.
Okay so here's a simple style I've been trying to perfect. It focuses on the eyes/mouth/hair. I can't use vectors to make these though. (My program of choice doesn't allow for Vectors.)

Feel free to use them. I'd really appreciate advice on these heads, or just how to make a clean look in a head.

I'll be making more for practice later on!
Last edited by JinxZ; Nov 25, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
You've got to teach me. I really need help. Especially the headphones, I couldn't make one for crap.
Mecha | TRG

I really don't like the style of the first one. I really do like the style of the second. Both however are very well done! Nice shading!

I like your other ones better :/ those are just.. meh.

Also don't put earphones on them

I really like this one, the facial expression saying 'meh' I just love it. As for the other one, I couldn't tell what it was. It seems like you just went all random cause you could not think of any other ideas for a head. But I cant really talk much, I make art, but I haven't tried textures.

I also advise adding a watermark to your flats, wouldn't want them getting stolen.
Ahhh
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post

Feel free to use them. I'd really appreciate advice on these heads, or just how to make a clean look in a head.

Originally Posted by Cadet View Post

I also advise adding a watermark to your flats, wouldn't want them getting stolen.

He says you may take them.
Also I like the shading on both 9/10. I like the facial expression.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Originally Posted by BladeNinja View Post
He says you may take them.
Also I like the shading on both 9/10. I like the facial expression.

I was in the wrong, didn't read all the way down, stopped at the heads.
Ahhh
Nah,I don't realy like these.

Probably need to search in your old ones see wich is better then these.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |