Ranking
Original Post
Replays gone?
That title might be a bit distractive but i couldnt make up anything descriptive.
My problem is that my TB 2.8 and 2.7 replays arent anymore uploadable.I uploaded few replays a time ago from downstairs computer, but other computer, well ican see em from TB replays list but not in folder or upload window

WHATS WRONG!im
Then they're somewhere else. It's only a question of quite where did they run off to.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Not necessarily, suomynona.

Splatter: Make sure your Toribash replays folder IS NOT read-only.
I had this same problem once and i could see them in the list but not in the folder and then they would disappear for no apparent reason XD

Yep, but as suomy said .. they MIGHT be somewhere else. If you say have .. Toribash 2.8 and you re-install 2.6 (I dont know .. for some reason) Your replays you save to that folder i believe ..

Make a replay and name it "Yuzout" or something weird and search for it on your computer by clicking on the Start menu then search.

or .. search for .rpl to find all of your replays, that might take awhile though.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
If he can save replays, it's obviously writable.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Suomy .. i had this problem myself .. i could save them and they would be in the list but i searched my computer (including hidden files) and did not find them. They like save in temps or something.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Which comes to my other point, they're hiding.

I'm still right in my explanation.

Now, back on topic, any news Mr.Splatter?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Are you using windows vista ?

There's a button called 'compatibility files' in the tool bar when you enter Toribash directory - all the replays are there.
Yes i have vista, ill try your advices hawkinz and stilf.

edit: STILF IT WORKEDDDD +rep for ya.
Last edited by splatter; Oct 23, 2007 at 05:44 PM.