Ranking
Original Post
Convince me
So, last nigh, my computer spazzed out and I might need to buy a new one. I am currently a mac user, but right now, I am on the fence. I'm not sure what to do. Should I go back to windows, or should I stick with apple?

Convince me.
beep
Windows because, games are easier to put on it. If you're not an idiot it wont crash or get viruses often. Unless you're getting it for work and not games that is.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
If you're willing to buy a new system, and build it yourself, you can get WAY WAY more performance for your cash than if you'd bought any mac system. It's a must if you want to seriously get into gaming, or even if you want a little more freedom from the cookie-cutter world of Apple.

I'm not saying Apple makes bad computers, but in my opinion, if you want to get the most bang for your buck, hand-built PC all the way. I'm sure I can come up with some examples if you'd like, as I'm currently in the process of planning a budget-gaming build for a friend.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
why everywhere where something includes mac or windows somebody says something bout windows crashing alot more XD that happened to the 98 system i have xp it hasnt ever crashed on me even after not turning my comp off for 3 weeks...

so my opinion i dunno if you want better gaming experience go to windows if ya want all that shiny mac stuff stick with mac ^_^
[B]Herro! I am remidemi!
My windows 7 build has yet to crash on me during regular use. I've only crashed it while pushing overclocks on my video cards out of curiosity.

If you will be gaming, macs are pretty much out of the question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I suggest windows.

Mac is alittle overpriced for somethin.

Windows has gaming, and ofc you'll be here right?

Windows. But If you're very used to mac, stay wit mac.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
If you're willing to buy a new system, and build it yourself, you can get WAY WAY more performance for your cash than if you'd bought any mac system. It's a must if you want to seriously get into gaming, or even if you want a little more freedom from the cookie-cutter world of Apple.

I'm not saying Apple makes bad computers, but in my opinion, if you want to get the most bang for your buck, hand-built PC all the way. I'm sure I can come up with some examples if you'd like, as I'm currently in the process of planning a budget-gaming build for a friend.

This, windows is cheaper, more performance, and will always have a larger game industry.
Mac is more user friendly, less bugs, etc. But with that comes lack of being able to do the things you want.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Is it for work or games?

Games = Windows.
Work = Mac.

I'll give reasons after you answer. :P

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth