Ranking
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - SlainVeteran
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with SlainVeteran

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
About 6. After that, they could form a decent-sized human pyramid and get to somewhere where it could hurt.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
A friend posted a link on IRC and I had a play. I signed up to the forum and made a load of art.

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
probably not, I think it would mess up the minimalist visual style. I personally think that is one of Toribash's finest features, even if it is Hampa being lazy

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
I'm not really involved any more, but back when I was, it was a free-for-all. There are a few people who make all the important decisions (mainly hampa) and it generally all looks after itself.

5. Do you like KiTFoX?
Yeah he is great, you have to have someone to troll all the newbies!

6. How do you shoot web?
Well, I just pull my wrist back like this and... Damn, I now need to go clean that wall... again.

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
No one can replace me! Honestly, everyone seems to be doing a great job and I hope it continues.

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
Nokturnal. Hampa and veb would destroy each other and nokturnal would walk away with the trophy (or maybe KiTFoX)

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
Nothing? The economy will balance itself out.

10. How old is RedDevil?
As old as the stars themselves.

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
I made a pretty picture! There were toris and ukes and a massive fall off a building!

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
Laziness? I know he can do it, he regrew my third ear for me but he just doesn't apply himself to anything important.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
You get reports? I just always threw all those in my spam folder. It is all about the power abuse!

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
All the time - people who were around when I was sorting stuff out still give me plenty of respect, meaning that I can get away with stuff like creating inane interviews for all the admins and wasting their time!

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
There are occasionally disagreements, but the simple answer is a game of rock paper scissors, or who can pee the furthest. It all sorts itself out.
I has a flavour
Nothing? The economy will balance itself out.

LOL That's the best way to solve any problem!
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
How many of those interviews are there going to be?

I seem to enjoy reading them
Proud member of [Pandora]
Ahh who can pee the furthest, the real test of a man.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

QFT.

Isn`t that how you get a seat of power in the first place? :P
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

This is one of the rare events where alcohol is a performance enhancing drug, I piss like a horse when smashed. This one time I micturated fully across the river lea, a good 6 meters! Then I had a kebab, fell asleep on my nightbus and ended up in trafalgar square.

Uhh, yeah. Cool interview.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Galt: Correcting noobs since '09

I remember the first time I ever spoke to you Slain was in IRC, the topic is something I won't bring up but I do regret not having befriended you when you were around, you're a cool guy. English I believe, amirite?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!