Ranking
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - Ishi
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with Ishi

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
are using their unconscious/dead bodies allowed? if so quite a lot, by using them as clubs, would work pretty good.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
Saw an article on funmotion back in 06, stuck with it ever since

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
Textured sounds a bit over the top, and there are already many environment mods out there

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
I think it works very well, the admins aren't like nazis, we don't remove people at the first sign of inactivness.. the hiring process is a slow and excrutiating thing for the people applying, it can take a very long time, and it isn't very effiecient..

5. Do you like KiTFoX?
no, he spams xing.

6. How do you shoot web?
i wonder how spiderman's web is so strong anyway, it doesnt look thick enough to support his weight, let alone let him swing across all over the place :|

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
Probably, although i don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
hampa has atleast a blackbelt in judo, probably more... so veb.

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
I'm pretty sure there isnt one, its just a number that keeps going up

10. How old is RedDevil?
26 iirc

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
There was this thread in wibbles, veb was doing stuff to whoever posted, i got a promotion.

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
He is selfish.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
I like this community, and i like keeping it clean.. also its fun to threaten people with deleting their accounts if they don't get out of irc.

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
Not nearly as often as i get angry infraction replies, but there are the select few that appreciate what we do around here.

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
Well, we are all different people, so we are going to disagree about some things.. and we try to voice our opinion, but it doesn't happen that often.
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Jul 12, 2010 at 09:46 PM.
I has a flavour
The xing spam is probably one of the greatest inside jokes one could ever have in an interview. All-in-all, very well done, ishi. And good job forgetting question 7.
oops, forgot question seven.

answer: Probably, although i don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

[T]
#hi

You probably have one of the most legendary promotions in the history of everything.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
You probably have one of the most legendary promotions in the history of everything.

I swear I woke up one day and he was Smod, I was cool with that, ishi is a cool guy. Another HOUR passes and he is Admin, I started to freak out. But nah, ishi is cool

Good idea with the bodyies btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
The xing spam is probably one of the greatest inside jokes one could ever have in an interview. All-in-all, very well done, ishi. And good job forgetting question 7.

oh god yes, xing spam
Oh no xing spam.

Maybe one of the worst flaws in the game.

inb4ishitoriprimelovethread.
lol, a spam xing, ishi, are you will retired of beeing an admin ?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter