Original Post
pixel art and pivots!
ok here are some of my pixel arts.
newest on the bottom.

Pixel art:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6189/castleyo8.png
rate please

yes that is a giant candy machine next to the house. unfinished still XD

pivots are gone me make new topic for that.
Last edited by isaac; Jan 7, 2008 at 02:29 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Tents are to small. But do not put the other things on the grass. Looks like a poptart. (LOL LIEK HAY MR.POPTART). It's good nonetheless.
Church of BnW
Fixed the grass now, ill post some other ones later.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
the breach in the wall looks weird
and it is always the same tree which is copied and pasted still nice
the green tree looks like a drawing from a 4 years old you need to work on that again. and I can't identify the thing next to the fence D:
and this lake looks a lil bit...small..not well done D:
i give it 7/10 because this is no gfx froum ;d
how much time did you need and what program did you use?
its a lake, juo, a lake.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
its a well... Whats with your bad qualityness edit?
DesertPunk

Please click this