Ranking
Original Post
Ask the devs, admins, ninjas - Gman80
A few days ago, I made this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=201234

This is the interview with Gman80

1. How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
On my lap? On my face or...? Blam can probably answer that.

2. How did you get into Toribash?
Hamps showed it to me at 2.0 and I got hooked on SP. He also showed me some of the POV Ray vids at the time which I thought was fairly cool.

3. Will you admins/devs/ninjas ever create textured ground, trees, blocks, etc?
-.-

4. What do you think about the way the community is being administrated? Not talking about the admins, but how people are hired, fired and made do their job. And what do you think about the people/processes behind these decisions and/or actions?
Голуби должны прекратить гадить в собственном доме (Yes that's in russian, keep it that way)

5. Do you like KiTFoX?
On my lap mostly. He's a good kid

6. How do you shoot web?
Same way I shit bricks.

7. As a Ninja/Admin, do you feel that the person taking your position when you leave can fill your boots?
Interesting question this .

8. Who would win in a fight - hampa or veb?
Yes it's very bloody.

9. What will happen once the TC cap is reached?
Blame the French/Greeks/Capitalism/Market forces/Earthquakes or whichever economy is in crisis at the time.

10. How old is RedDevil?

11. How did you become an admin/ninja/dev?
Saving this for actual meet-ups like Toricon London.

12. Why hasn't KiTFoX cured cancer, AIDS, Global Warming, Global Hunger, Global Conflict, and everything else wrong with the world yet?
You forgot world peace.

13. Why exactly do you want to moderate these forums? Do you enjoy getting probably thousands of reports a day, half of which probably is just one person mad at another?
I don't moderate anymore. Also, a forum structure is set up for the type of crowd you attract, so it's part of the deal.
I was going to use an analogy involving screwing, condoms and crabs but I think I'll save that one.

14. Do you ever get thanked for what you do for the community?
Yeah, it was really rewarding, best moments were when we were trying out something new and going into servers to see how different groups would react to it.

Also, Toricon London was a big moment for us at the time, especially seeing as Rutz, Skulfuk, Nuthug, Dr Strangelove, Rafufu and Harl came to hang with us. Blam was the bitch that didn't show.

15. Do any of the admins/smods disagree with the way some things are handled? do you voice your opinion if/when this happens?
Голуби должны прекратить гадить в собственном доме (Same sentence in Russian)
I has a flavour
That is a funny questonair, How many admins are you asking, because the page is full of them.
man if i'd have gone you'd have drugged and raped me and i know it.
(i'd have LOVED THAT)
:D
God bless you Gman80 lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!