Toribash
Original Post
New Laptop
just wondering is there any good laptops for at least £500 if any link if possible
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......
What do you want to use it for? If it's gaming you won't find a good one for that much. Generally a laptop costs twice as much for a desktop equivalent...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i am looking for a laptop that is good but not costly and plays games with staying in the £500 zone.
but anything that is not a compaq......as my old laptop which is compaq and is on the verge of breaking.
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......
Originally Posted by PureDark66 View Post
i am looking for a laptop that is good but not costly and plays games with staying in the £500 zone.
but anything that is not a compaq......as my old laptop which is compaq and is on the verge of breaking.

How heavy the games? Like BBC2 or Toribash?
What screen size do you want? Basicly 10 inch for like netbooks lol and then notebooks are usually 15 inch or 17 inch.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
no longer available faction, they dont sell that laptop anymore..

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16834152157

that will play games decently, not like a top of the line quad core laptop with a gtx 480 but you get what you pay for. for that price that's a really good deal
You don't say?
Are you serious? how? my friend bought the exact same one at best buy, like last week.

EDIT:
What is a Currently Unavailable Item?

When a product is out-of-stock, it may show as "Currently Unavailable" on the item page. This means that this item is not currently available in our stock, and we do not know if or when we will obtain more.

Thats what you read, you read currently unavailable, only on that site is it out of stock.

This laptop runs toribash, full quality, shaders, 60 FPS, Shader backgrounds, and all, perfectly, I have about 9 games over 2-3 gigs installed on my laptop, they all run amazing.
Last edited by Savyor; Jul 28, 2010 at 11:24 PM.
well let me explain about newegg, there's currently unavailable and Out of stock, currently unavailable usually means they aren't getting anymore back in stock and Out of stock means they haven't restocked the item but more than likely will soon
You don't say?