Toribash
Original Post
Can't open Toribash.
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with Toribash. I can't play.
I downloaded it, installed it and when i pressed the icon to play an empty window opened for a second and closed.

See the image :

I uninstalled it, downloaded it again and installed and the same thing happens.

Please help me, i really want to play this game.

Thank you.
Yea the same thing happends to me evory now and then and I cant play for like 5 hours. It's annoying.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Are you running as administrator? Have you made sure Toribash is allowed on any routers or firewalls? Have you tried disconnecting from the internet before attempting play? Have you got the latest graphics drivers for your card?

Also post the contents of stderr.txt here - the file can be found in your Toribash folder.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have Windows XP service pack 2, 512 ram, GeForce FX 5200 (with the latest drivers from nvidia site).

My user account is user-administrator.
What has the account type to do with Toribash?

How can i see if Toribash is allowed on my rooter?

I must disconnect from the internet to play?

The stderr.txt is empty. Is this bad??

If you want any other information please tell me.
Try disconnecting from the internet and then try playing again (just as a temporary measure).
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thank you all for your help.

The problem was from my system, not from the game.

But really thank you all for helping me.