Ranking
Original Post
Flame Texture Problem
So.

Today i bought a flame for 58k or so, i just kept the standard name of My Zawrsome Flame, and i activated it and waited for about 2 hours.

When I came to play TB it wasn't there, so I tried going to the TB files and deleting the flame file, and, once back in the game typing /dl Kreat0r, then /lp 0 Kreat0r.

But no such luck ~

Help?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Sometimes, from experience, the flame just creates itself as a blank. I'm not really sure what the price is for a blank flame is anymore, but try pasting the flame into a "preview" character, see if you can see it then, if not, contact someone, (skulfuk helped me), to get a refund.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Sometimes, from experience, the flame just creates itself as a blank. I'm not really sure what the price is for a blank flame is anymore, but try pasting the flame into a "preview" character, see if you can see it then, if not, contact someone, (skulfuk helped me), to get a refund.

Thanks, Kyou.

E : Tried the flame on another account.

Nope, gonna have to contact someone then, I guess.
Last edited by list; Mar 29, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot