Toribash
Original Post
[R]Vip Avy/Sig
Sup Im requesting a VIP avy/sig for my new set. If it doesn't show just do /dl silco. I kinda want the avy to look something like Tryton's except have it matching my colors which are supernova and pure. For the sig just be creative. Also I wouldn't like my name in ether of them. In the sig I would like it to have [Ta] [Tint] [Taf]
Need Some help? Pm me
Ill pay around 15-20k for this request.
Good luck to those who try and be creative.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I will do it later tonight but i just made this sig that can only be used with VIP. Would you be interested in it?

I will put your name, clan tag and avatar in it.
(this is not my entry for the thread)
if you like my works and you accept a price of 25k it's ok xD

some works:

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
omg: nah i dont like the style
also Dae, it seems pretty interesting you may try.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Ok I will get started tonight.
Dae: why don't you ever just accept the price offered?... thats somewhat disrespectful to jump in and demand more money before you've even started.
ok ^^ i'll try^^

@omg: because my works aren't easy... i sell one avatar for 10k+.. and i sold a full vip pack for 100k... there should be a reason u.u
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
ok ^^ i'll try^^

@omg: because my works aren't easy... i sell one avatar for 10k+.. and i sold a full vip pack for 100k... there should be a reason u.u

Off-Topic:There shouldn't be any reason there buddy, I have seen other GFX like surf that have done a VIP pack for a much more cheaper price and his works are nice.

GFX is pretty easy in some way, I don't see an reason for someone to actually pay peoples for it.

On-Topic: I will see what I can come up with, keep in mind that you don't have to pay me (If I get selected).
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Thank you iNoTo... I thought i was the only one. :P I will also be working for the price originally stated at the beginning of the thread.