Ranking
Original Post
Wibbles - Offtopic
I was wondering what your opinions about the differences and Wibbles and Offtopic were. I want some concrete and precise answer. Not like "Wibbles is troll". And, now when Wibbles is gone, will Off-topic become the new spamthread? Post your opinions below. I will reply as soon as possible.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Pretty sure this should be in off-topic, so there is your answer along with a example.
Back for good.
I think that these forums have few differences ...
Wibbles are more like ... SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
and here you can post more inteligent threads get some more responces than
"AMAGAD IM SO SUPAH !!!!!!!!!! ".
That's it
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Wibbles was where the silly threads went, but now that wibbles is gone Off-Topic will also have those "above user threads" and some trolls will probably come too, so I think that off-topic will most likely be the new spam thread unless they bring back wibbles, or something.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I hardly think so.
Wibbles is gone for good, off topic will be not its replacement.
Threads like above user games will just be deleted.
How are you?
This board is more serious. Simple as that.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I hope to god that they delete the wibbley threads, I want off-topic not wibbles.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I miss wibbles.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Vodka: It was for the best.

Off-topic will most likely not become the next wibbles.
There seems to be some control moderating the off-topic board.
BAD LUCK
Stickied because it's probably the hot topic besides the new market at the moment.
Back for good.