Toribash
Original Post
New Record
We just beat the previous "'Most active users online" record, the the record is now 2731 and rising/falling. I wonder how long will it take us to beat the new rocord

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
That means the number of people that are now playing Toribash, or that are curently on the ofurm? I think it is the second, right?
Everyone, DL another browser and sign in as an alt! Spam attack, bitches!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
<cube> I'm lost most of the people it says are online.
<cube> Aren't online
<cube> And havent been online for a while.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
That means the number of people that are now playing Toribash, or that are curently on the ofurm? I think it is the second, right?

I think maybe both, I doont know, hopefully a moderator will come buy and answer that question

Nah I think its a new record, last time I check (about last Saturday) the record was about 2400+

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The more the better as far as im concerned, i would assume we break that record in a month or so.
You've Been GodSmacked