[vid]Stories: Fly Like Me
Soft:
Fraps
Sony Vegas Pro 11
Adobe After Effects CS3
FL Studio 8
Adobe Photoshop CS3

Song:
Kashiwa Daisuke - april.#02 (Final part)
This video absolutely blew me away. The ideas in this video are purely creative, and I enjoyed that. The music was awesome, and you used the right replays for the right moments of the song. I loved the overlays you used, it looked awesome. The Twixtor (i'm assuming) was perfect, and the camera showed everything it needed to. You used another thing other than shader transitions to provide sync, which was original.
This is by far my favorite toribash video. 10/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

great and interesting "puff" effect, this is something new,

things i disliked:
camera. way to far sometimes,
overusing effects in some moments.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Loved, I like the colour correction, But the stratches did add to it, But a little bit to much -.-
And a bit slow on replays, But all in all its a decent video, 7/10
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Wow.
Awesome effects, sexy snow, great timing on the slow-mo, cool music. c:
I agree with snake- camera was too far sometimes, and also I didn't like that part around 1:53.
It was all soothing piano then outta no where BLEEEP *cut off for a second*... idk, it didnt seem to fit in to me.
10/10 Unique Vid
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Very nice effects. How have you done the smoke one at 0:20 ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

im preety sure he did the "smoke" stuff on after effects ^^

also:
effects were cool camera work was fine tho you could have made some closer shots (2 pple said that b4 me tho yeah)

anyways sync was nice replays were godlike.

9/10 i liked it a lot ;P
Imaparrot~!
Well, Its great! When i see the dust its a great effect there.. and it you colaborate it with Cool Song too.. and when i hear Xtremeness Song, it looks like The Tori is the real dancer ..
and btw, i like it a lot.. Nice.. 10/10
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.