Toribash
Original Post
[vid] Minecraft Edit | Killing Spree (and) An C4D Intro
So...

Song: Can't remember. Something with Buzz Lightyer.
Softs: Sony Vegas Pro 10.0, Fraps and Minecraft... Duh

C4D intro.

Programs used: Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas Pro 10.0
Music is: Sail - Awolnation, DJ Fresh - Louder (Doctor P & Flux Pavilion Remix)
Last edited by Hours; Apr 1, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
M I N I V A N
The CC on the minecraft video looked awesome. Slow motion was pretty smooth, apart from the last clip which was too short from the others. I didn't like the music, or the random overlay you decided to put in right after you killed the first creeper. The ending was really.. ugly. The sound fit with the video, but it just looked like a picture fading in and out. (I'm assuming thats exactly what it is)
Just wondering, do you make your effects, or where do you get them?

I liked this intro, but it's a bit long. Compare it to other intros you can see on popular channels and such. Otherwise, good job.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
The CC on the minecraft video looked awesome. Slow motion was pretty smooth, apart from the last clip which was too short from the others. I didn't like the music, or the random overlay you decided to put in right after you killed the first creeper. The ending was really.. ugly. The sound fit with the video, but it just looked like a picture fading in and out. (I'm assuming thats exactly what it is)
Just wondering, do you make your effects, or where do you get them?

I liked this intro, but it's a bit long. Compare it to other intros you can see on popular channels and such. Otherwise, good job.

Thanks alot Kyou.
I mostly get them from editing packs but I remade the pic in the end of the minecraft vid.

And the intro is made to be speed up in videos, and putting on some other music.
M I N I V A N
I see. Do you mind linking me to somewhere I can find some of the ones you use? The rainbow-ish flash looks sick!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

What the...

You just made a simple game like Minecraft look like a complex game of Call of duty...

Edit was great. I know you could get better. Some effects tampered with the video, but not as much as you used to.

You're also adding some really cool new effects that made me go "F*ck yeah". Keep it up and use more effects like these. 9.8/10.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
I see. Do you mind linking me to somewhere I can find some of the ones you use? The rainbow-ish flash looks sick!

Ok, but it will take a few hrs.
You can go onto youtube and search for "Editing Pack" also.
M I N I V A N
Wow.. this is really great man! ^_^ I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know something good when I see it..
-----
500th post btw!
I hate living in Texas -_-