Ranking
Original Post
Hailstorm!
here in NE we getting baseball sized hail! I got one from my yard and put in freezer, I'll post a pic later. plus half on NE and half of Iowa are in tornado warnings lulz

anyone else in a bad storm?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
ive had a few last week, theres this place called hugo near where i live...
houses were demolished... cars were destroyed... but only 1 person died!

i only got very small hail...

and i live in minnesota!
The awnings on my house are made of aluminum and make awful noise whenever it hails.
Are you kidding me?
and here we got no hail or snow.
I allways wanted to jump off my roof
Last edited by hitman; Jun 5, 2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: whats that got to do with the price of rice in china?
the god
Anyways... I live in vegas, dessert, no natural disasters here cept maybe a drought or dry air lul.
Last edited by hitman; Jun 5, 2008 at 12:44 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I got hail and storms for two days strait a couple days ago here in indiana.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
2 weeks ago storms were hitting us hard so i was losing connection once in a while
the only trouble is that my camera isn't working and the power outage turned off the freezer too so it won't be as impressive /=

I guarantee that you'll see it today though
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
We were in a large storm that destroyed half of a small town near where I live not too long ago.
It was on the national news too... Parkersburg.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
holy shit, this is like The Day after Tommorow

That movie was hella weird.
Especially the ending. But I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it.
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED