Ranking
Original Post
Twitch
This is where you can post your twitch channel names so moderators can feature them for you. Remember we only want to feature good streams. Nothing unpleasant.

Before you post your channel name, you need to stream as playing "Toribash" for a minute or two just so Toribash can find your channel. When your stream has been found, you'll see it here: http://forum.toribash.com/twitch.php
Once that's done you can go ahead and post your channel name here for a moderator to approve it.

Also if someone wants to replace this thread and maybe include a tutorial on how to stream, that'd be great.
Last edited by Fish; Jan 5, 2014 at 03:46 AM.
My twitch name is Goughy1210

Let me know what other information you would like to know e.g What content is provided on the channel, what language will be spoken.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Twitch is a place where you go to watch people play games in real time.

Btw, my twitch is RedRebel24
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
My twitch name is Goughy1210

Let me know what other information you would like to know e.g What content is provided on the channel, what language will be spoken.

Done. You're allowed to make your own thread for talking about your channel.

Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
Twitch is a place where you go to watch people play games in real time.

Btw, my twitch is RedRebel24

It seems you've never streamed before. Can't feature it yet.
Yeah I haven't streamed before. I have meant to but there have been technical difficulties.

I plan on doing some minecraft, Toribash, maybe some WoW, and Hearthstone.
Last edited by RedRebel24; Jan 5, 2014 at 04:01 AM.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Fish Ill work on a proper thread for you, also, RAWWRH ( I think Im already there though.)

Pm me maybeh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah few people have already had their channels featured. If you've already seen your channel advertised at the top of the forums then you don't need to post here.
Twitch is Tyznation
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up