Toribash
Original Post
craftinbros replay thread of failed parkour and running
Hey look, I made a replay thread. So not much to say here, but I guess I'll start a replay thread with a replay of me running, if someone could give me tips and stuff that'd be great. Also if you can lengthen this run please post the replay and tell me what you did differently then me.
Attached Files
!running .rpl (88.8 KB, 24 views)
I extended your run for you. ;)
-----
Your extended run..
Attached Files
!running extendeddd.rpl (196.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by PubicSoup; May 31, 2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
I extended your run for you. ;)
-----
Your extended run..

thanks, would you mind telling me where I went wrong?
Also working on a parkour to post here.
While you were running after your hand hit the ground your upper body was slowly moving toward the ground, so I lifted you a bit and continued the run
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
While you were running after your hand hit the ground your upper body was slowly moving toward the ground, so I lifted you a bit and continued the run

ok, thanks
You relaxed your elbows and moved lumbar so your right arm disturbed your legs. Avoid using your lumbar, use glutes instead. Oh and of course keep your arms up.
Attached Files
!running extendedxxx.rpl (236.9 KB, 10 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
You relaxed your elbows and moved lumbar so your right arm disturbed your legs. Avoid using your lumbar, use glutes instead. Oh and of course keep your arms up.

What do you mean use your glutes, from my experience using my glutes messes up my run, because when I extend the one stepping I turn to much and when I extend the one raising, it doesn't hit the ground
that's why glutes should be used with shift+ space. Adjusting glutes for 1 frame can make a big difference. try experimenting out, you may not understand it now bit is actually a huge key to balance.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045