Ranking
Original Post
I'd like to get started with parkour!
Hi der. I'm new to this game (joined 5-22-2015) and I'd like to get some advice of how I could start learning freerunning, or parkour.

I have watched Mocucha's tutorials, Man on Fire, and a lot of others.
But I just couldn't get the hang of it.
I started trying to do this ever since I started, and everytime I attempt a new replay, I just seem to, fall over, or mess up a roll.

So if anybody could be helpful enough and not be a jerk, please reply.
^^^ Is a really good tip there

And those tuts wont make u better just be creative and after a while you will get the hang of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Tutorials are good for more things than techniques. It's not like you learn everything from watching a half an hour long video. The thing a tutorial does best is inspire you. It's like a smaller energy boost to keep going.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Learn different moves everytime you play. when you feels like comfort with some types of moves, play with it. Lot of experiment will works
You only live once.
If you use steam tell me you're name i'm also learning myself..i can help you out though..
-----
Add me on you're buddies list too
Last edited by ToxicGenki; Jul 3, 2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i say watch mocucha's tutorial to learn the basics and the go watch some good players playing and try to focus on what they do.
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob
Try to not fully extend or contract your joints by using hold and relax so you don't push your tori with a to big force. Also use relax to keep the motion going, when contract or extend would be to poweful and also kill your balance.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean