Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] I'm back :D ~_~ \(^_^)/
Yo guys, I'm back!

Currently doing a texture, it's a mix between a lunatic beast and a Dead corpse mask, the mask isn't done yet. Nor is the beast xD I barely did the eye.

C'n'C
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Waiting to see more WIP's! This is going to be interesting.

Also, sure you didn't rush the shading of the eye? I think sketching the full piece first might help to ensure everything will look in piece.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aren't that eye too big?
Or it must be so big?
Too much wrinkls, it looks pointless and they are also a bit messy. Also they are a bit out of proportions.
@Swepples: Nah, I'm used to sketch a bit and then start shading, I do a small part of it, mapp it properly then shade, then move on to the next part.

@Hug: Yes I know. the uper wrinkles look like eyelashes in game. I did a quick fix on the globe itself and it looks better without them. Eye is supposed to be big since I want a lot of details in the iris, but it looks weird I know, I was tired when I did it :c

Thanks for the C'n'C, I'll post more later today hopefully I'll have the inner beast done by today
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
This looks amazing! I like the shading work it's really good but one quick question: Why do so many artists stretch out the template to like a 1024x512 (Or is it 512x1024)? I don't get it ._.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
This looks amazing! I like the shading work it's really good but one quick question: Why do so many artists stretch out the template to like a 1024x512 (Or is it 512x1024)? I don't get it ._.

It helps to map better.

Looks good, keep it up. Make sure to tell me when you're streaming again c:

Went ahead and took a look at the watermarked flat ingame. I'd suggest you move the eyes down and a bit closer together. Other than that there isn't really anything wrong with it that I can see.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 13, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
@Turtle: Basicly 1024x512 is the "sweet" spot for doing things, you lose just a tiny bit of quality when resizing it down to 512*512, but it goes likes this:

On 512*512 if you want to do something round, like O, you have to compress it down, like this 0 so when it goes on the head it will looke like O.

If you use 1024*512 if you draw a good circle O, then resize and put it on a head, it will still look like the circle you did

@error: Yes, I know :P I will remove the upper wrinkles, I don't like them, I'll stream some more today, at roughly the same time, around 3 hours from now
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
you should go for the narrow lizard eyes, it looks like they'd fit well in this
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.