Ranking
Original Post
The aggressive reactions and Street Fighting?
Hi,I'm Zibe, I'm 15 years old. I Played taekwondo and Karate before, Tried to play some boxing but failed due to my family's Points about the way I will or may use the Fighting style into something aggressive, I have to admit that before 2 weeks from now. I had a problem with old friend which turned to enemy in minutes(Personal reasons)So he tried to punch me and kick me and i dodged and tried to go away to avoid the fight, People in the school street started to come to watch the fight, and some people tried to end it. But he actually ran at me and lockDown my head from behind,It's one of the moves that angries me and then i punched him in nose and it bleed, I was actually very disappointed, That I made him angrier and then it turned to a real fight, I ran away to end the fight. So my family decided last week to stop me from playing Fighting sports,I didn't like that but, they had nothing else to do and I tried to avoid that guy. So guys what do you think of the following:
*Was my defensive reaction was true or wrong?
*What else should I have done except running and avoiding running and end that problem and fight?
*Is it good to learn fighting sports to defense your self like in those positions?
your reaction was fine.

you could have tried talking or stopping him from attacking you

obviously it is

however it's best not to make enemies imo
1.Obviously it was true, either you hit back, or you let him whoop you.

2. Told an adult? Not everything is solved by fighting.

3. Of course, but you shouldn't just learn fighting sports to go whoop down on someone. You should learn for self defense.
You should be able to rightfully kick the ass of anyone who's trying to fight you.
Be a man. Fight someone if you have to ; Do not run away from a fight from a man who deserves his ass to be kicked.
Defend yourself.
Talking to an adult is meaningless in the end.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
In these situations there is little rational thought, you get overcome with adrenaline, which triggers a fight or flight reflex. Street fighting is never good idea but is sometimes avoidable. What you did providing this story is true is what you did, you can't change it. At least you didn't kill the guy.

Martial arts should be used for self defence and self defence only, should you go and hurt someone it can be used against you have fighting experience which can be treated as a "lethal" weapon.

I've done martial arts for around 7 years, and the most valuable thing they have taught me is how to stop a fight, in the very few fights I've been in I've wanted to stop it as soon as I can - you should never get into a fight with your only motive being to hurt the other person. This is the first thing they'll teach you at any respectful martial art class.

Your parents might be right as these classes seem to be a way for you to fight people effectively, which is very worrying behaviour. Fitness and discipline are far more important than being able to fight someone on the street.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
*I think you did the right thing by defending yourself, i would done the same especially if he grabbed head, thats angers me too.

*It was good that you ran because the fight might have ended in a worse way than it did, but also you must try to fight back because if you ran(which was a good thing to do) people might think your a coward and your scared.

*Yes it is, so your in a life threatening situation, and this does happen you are able to defend yourself

but all in all i think you did the right thing by running :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
From my experience, people who REALLY know how to fight are usually the calmest people, and always avoid fights. But I have a friend who has learned aikido for many years. I saw get attacked by a drunk guy one time. And he flawlessly deflected the drunk guys swing and flipped him onto the ground gently but hard enough to stun him a little. I think this martial art, Aikido, should be more popular. In your situation, if you were experienced in aikido, you might of been able to transfer all his aggressive attacks in a circular motion and stop the fight with minimal violence.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
*Was my defensive reaction was true or wrong?
Whats the point of taking self-defense classes if you wont use it?
*What else should I have done except running and avoiding running and end that problem and fight?
knock him flat on his ass
*Is it good to learn fighting sports to defense your self like in those positions?
See my response to first question
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
1.Obviously it was true, either you hit back, or you let him whoop you.

2. Told an adult? Not everything is solved by fighting.

3. Of course, but you shouldn't just learn fighting sports to go whoop down on someone. You should learn for self defense.

I didn't tell adult, Because what an Adult will do in this position, 75% wanted the fight and some others tried to hold him back, But just couldn't stop. I Tried to just push his head away instead of locking me down, I broke his nose.
I was just feeling bad Because of my action.
+ It's not for only Self defense classes for me, It's a sport after all,like, why do you train football? Because i like it and i want to be good at it, It's the same.
*Was my defensive reaction was true or wrong?:yes it was true.

*What else should I have done except running and avoiding running and end that problem and fight?:try to lock him with the less possible damage so you can talk to him to be less angry.

*Is it good to learn fighting sports to defense your self like in those positions?:if you are using it to defende your self or someone else yes why not but if you want to bully on people thats a different story.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .