Toribash
Original Post
Graphics Problem
I got this graphics problem that's really bugging me out.After installing the Windows 10 update this happened

Pic

I checked for graphics updates but there were none at the moment.What can i do to fix this?

And the black box you see in the picture is actually me trying to crop the screenshot,but i decided not too since its all you need to see.
No Longer Active
It's a graphics driver issue, you need to update that. However there's no 100% guarantee that a driver had been made for Windows 10 + your hardware.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Is there anything to do to fix this?

Edit:Read your post more carefully, i checked for any graphic driver update turns out to be none at the moment.
Last edited by Harry6103; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Wait read it carefully
No Longer Active
Originally Posted by Harry6103 View Post
I got this graphics problem that's really bugging me

you could say that it was a graphics bug ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----
Or you could downgrade to a version compatible with Toribash.
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
windows 8? or maybe 8.1?
I have win 7 ultimate and toribash just works perfectly.
i use windows 10 and tb work verry well to me.
so maybe upgrade your cart graphic ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
lmao cart graphic?
yeah, as skulfuk said, upgrade your drivers. if there aren't any/it doesn't fix the problem,
then you're better off downgrading to another version
Older hardware probably wont get any Win 10 support, it's not in manufacturer's interests - they want you to buy new gear, not keep using old stuff.

If they don't put out a working driver you'd be better off with an older version of Windows.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Windows 7 is best windows
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.