Toribash
Original Post
[tex] i promise i will finish this one :d
Here is a head that I was suppose to make for a kid named stealth a while ago... but he cant have it so now I'm making a set.

Starting arms

still wip, working on triceps

I can post previews of the head alone if requested.
--------
I used Photoshop cs6 and a drawing tablet
Feel free to say some stuff below, and for my own motivation...
I hereby swear to complete said set instead of abandoning it like I have previously done many times...

Looks pretty amazing so far, maybe add a strap on the tricep as well like you did on the bicep. Just feels kinda weird to me to see the one on the bicep holding the "thing" on, but not one for the tricep as well.

Also make me a set already or I'll stalk you.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Looks pretty amazing so far, maybe add a strap on the tricep as well like you did on the bicep. Just feels kinda weird to me to see the one on the bicep holding the "thing" on, but not one for the tricep as well.

Yea I was planning on doing that

honestly i'd prefer if the part where you're deciding to add more detail would just be a plain black. adds emphasis to the pattern on the arm imo, things don't have to be too clustered.

anyway, really like where this is going gl
jesus,

not matter what I do,
theres always a better artist.

Love it, actually, it makes it easier to learn when theres always people betta.

Maybe teaaaach / collab with me?

anyways, I suggest fixing up that ear on the head, its kinda weird
turn they grey parts into skin and either make the decal thingy look like a big armband on it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.