Ranking
Original Post
Zero tolerance (ban on sight) has no set time period of which you stay on the list. You stay there until something (meaning: the staff thinks you've stopped being a complete dimwit) happens, and you make some form of appeal.

If you have ban appeal access, you could write a lengthy appeal after several months of being a semi-pleasant forum user. If you don't, you could possibly try another contact methods such as IRC and messaging an administrator. Typically if you're genuine and don't sound like a whining five year old, they'll listen to what you have to say if you're around.

TL;DR: BOS has no set time-frame of which you set on the list unless specified; typically you don't leave unless you've stopped being an idiot and the staff notices that.

(The policies might've changed in the past year; I'm writing this solely based on my knowledge as a former staff member. My apologies if there's some misinformation in here.)
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
thanks, i heard BOS got removed and replaced with ZT, not sure though

Yes, BoS got removed, replaced with ZT.
Don't know exactly, but if I remember ZT is basically the lighter version of BOS where not all of your accounts and future accounts get banned (or close to that),
but if misbehaving is spotted on an alt it gets permabanned. I believe mwah explained this to you in this thread anyway.
h
There is no BoS (with exceptions to a few users; surely you know who). Some users will probably not be taken off ZT depending on what you're put on there for.

dam ninjas
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

hi, when you say a user won't be removed, are you talking tbashboii level rulebreaking or something less serious?
Last edited by Fizz; May 19, 2016 at 09:14 PM.
I was on BoS for about 3 years back in 2009-2011 but there's really no set time unless you prove yourself worthy to the staff.

As for this new "ZT", I have no clue about it.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Well I'm a ZT player myself being Omega Pretty much if you do anything Repotable you get banned when the see the report joke or not. Well with IPS atleast...
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I was on BoS for about 3 years back in 2009-2011 but there's really no set time unless you prove yourself worthy to the staff.

As for this new "ZT", I have no clue about it.

BoS worked differently to ZT. BoS was just some people that didn't like you and happened to be staff. Where as ZT is more formal and set up to look less like some admins just hate you.

That's the impression I get at least, it's not "I don't care fuck you" it's "any excuse will do", which is marginally better.