Ranking
Original Post
What do you feel when...
Guy with a 2012 data reg gives u an infraction for answering to your friend's question
I feel like that's a one sided story with zero circumstances being mentioned, and jerking off to numbers like that is pointless.
wreeeeee
You are taking it too seriosly.
Originally Posted by fira View Post
I feel like that's a one sided story with zero circumstances being mentioned, and jerking off to numbers like that is pointless.

It's not a court and I'm not asking you to be a judge, somehow I've posted it there not in the appeal section?
Stop play with words pl0x edgy guy
-----
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
that complaining about someones join date is retarded

no

Nowadays you have there a bunch of shitty pointless "rules" which are created for nothing. You can not post a fucking message in a fucking art thread which is not about the art itself even if a topic starter is ok with it. Oh and we will delete even your previous message which surely was ontop but we don't really care.
Why can't they do a limitation or a fucking ts-report-infraction system instead of a blind infracting every fucking one who "made a useless post".
Fuck diz shit. There were a nice ones who were adequate persons not powerhungry schoolboiiz but they gone in most (not all of them).
I remember that scandal around kristis (nblx's appeal) and what they did to him? No-thing.
When Thorn started doing a bullshit being a REDnickname what they said? Ah, let him be, he is an old player, let him end his staff years peaceably.
But when they see kind of "USELESS POSTS" in a fucking art section they think AW YES FINALLY GOT EM and giving you 2 infraction points. Not a warning, not a...
No sirs no, this is a totalitarian shit, fuck this up.
Last edited by Hug; Dec 7, 2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power to the people
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Hug don't post on the art board
There is a reason no one posts there anymore
Things have changed
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Art board is no man's land. Stick to the trenches comrade
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Bad day?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen