Yes
0 Votes / 0%
No
6,969,696,969 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 6969696969. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Petition to unban Tank
Countless times I've tried to appeal my ban, as a legend of the community I'd hope the staff could do good by me but seemingly fail time and time again.

Im gonna try something else,

I've returned for a few months since being perma'd and hope that you guys have had the opportunity to see how I've developed and I believe we've learned to get along.

I feel a few players in particular who actually got to know me just by playing with me for some matches can vouch that I'm a cool guy (and amazing player too).
As I feel that my reputation in the community has changed to something positive, I'd like to put a poll up just for reference in case I try to establish the latest ban on my main account to be lifted.
Honestly when it comes to attention to detail, strong personalities and players such as myself are essential for toribash's health and status, why make it so hard to retain your players?
https://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=Tank
Last edited by Doom9; Jun 17, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Why were you permabanned?

Repetitive minor toxicity

sensitive mods from back in the day. heard it got worse so this is quite a shot in the dark lol
I vote yes because he seemed nice on the server.I don't know his history tho.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

cringe ryu/wizard i was 14 in this video plus its chopped and edited when you gonna grow up

Comet you're upset because you saw me win big on betserver today

oh yeah just in case you didn't see I'm a millionaire now mate
-----
It is pretty interesting that all this unwarranted 'toxicity' gets hurled towards me and u mess with the poll and everything & it's okay for you to do that but you ban people for this behaviour when it suits you
Last edited by Doom9; Jun 18, 2023 at 05:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump