Toribash
Original Post
dumb story
honestly this is really stupid

ok when my mom got home she told me she had a bad day and i figured it was asshole customers...i was right but she said this lovely little idiot was impatient in the drivethru( she works in a pharmacy) and the drivethru is between the pharmacy and another building. the customer said you should move the building to the side a bit or cut down some of the wall so if the line is more than a minute or 2 you can leave....i just lost it. i guess your medicine isnt that important if you cant wait like 2 damn minutes.

i swear some people are complete idiots. my mom should go to that store and say "hey theres this impatient customer in our drivethru so can we cut down some of your wall so she can pull out.

GOD!
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
lol.

EDIT: let me elaborate, that is pretty funny, what is also funny is that you ahve drive through pharmacys. seems a bit strange to me...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
lol.

EDIT: let me elaborate, that is pretty funny, what is also funny is that you ahve drive through pharmacys. seems a bit strange to me...

I concur.
in case your curious its a small chain of pharmacies in delaware called happy harrys but it was bought out by walgreens
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
lol.

Agreed. Major WTF.
We have wallgreens pharmacy's with drivethroughs too, although it did strike me as odd when i first saw it, its pretty nice ;o

they even have those tube things like they use at banks, and two lanes.

[T]
#hi

seems normal to me the whole drive thru thing... where you guys live O_o lol
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
seems normal to me the whole drive thru thing... where you guys live O_o lol

Not in America.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
AMERICANS NEED THEIR DURGS NOW

User was infracted for this post (Stupid Post)
Last edited by Mosier; Jan 8, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
-.-

erm, obviously i was talking about the people who dont have drive through pharmacys....

ie: me, HomerDawkings, and Veb...