Ranking
Original Post
[MP] blkk's random mod pack
Well, ive been busy these last few days, but that isn't the only reason i havnt posted any mods. In fact, ive done several mod requests, but never got around to posting them.

Ive collected them into a pack, with quite random mods. I will not be telling who requested the mod, or how much TC i recieved (if any at all) for making them. Dont bother asking. Also, some of these mods are not going to be fit for anything.

Also, i dont really want to write a full descritpion of every mod. Picture, name, and then summary

Here are the mods:

bunny.tbm
basic bunny. fat. Based on Rayman's Rabid Rabbits

bunnyv3.tbm
better bunny, but also fat.

bunny_woman
wtf? with boobs?

easter.tbm
bunny verses human with ears

easterv2.tbm
bunny verses better human with ears

matrixtraining.tbm
some scene in the matrix, where leo and that other guy fight

climber.tbm
you climb! first to the top wins!

bucket.tbm
really queer buckets. Toribash needs new objects and a higher object limit. >.>. I lost my best version of this too....

cardboardbox.tbm
a cardboardbox obligingly falls on you. Time to be Snake!

Thanks for reading.

Also: i was starting on a headless mod pack, (just for fun) but then i accidentally lost all of them, and now i have to start over.

Here's one that i wipped up in a few seconds:

note: screeny is from ishi's flame

Ideas please! I allready have a lot of ideas for this one, but i could use more. The theme is: "Who needs a head anyway? use it for more important stuff"

Here are some ideas ive come up with allready.

headless_swordfight : sword head
headless_swordfightv1 :auto deatatch
headless_swordfightv2 :with katana in other hand
headless_wrestling:
headless_tugofwar
headless_punchingbag
headless_catchme
headless_brawl: auto detatch
headless_racetothefinish
headless_capturethehead
headless_headcannon
headless_puppitfight
headless_climber
headless_racing

All of these mods use the head in differnt ways, to use it as a weapon, a projectile, a static prop, a flag, a finish line, a win-field, a punching bag, etc. Dosn't have to be mp, but most of them probably will be. I will probably take a long time on this mod pack, but will get you updates in mini-pacs of somwhere between 2-4 mods. Some will be simples, some will take alot longer to make.

PS: Since these are "headless" i might be able to give you headflame sellers an excuse to avertize. if you see an update with a crappy, non-shader screeny, you can download the mod and put up a screeny with your own flames. ill be randomly using headflames from friends in my pics, but they wont be shaders. I will credit you with the pic.
Last edited by blkk; Apr 27, 2009 at 05:10 AM. Reason: pic change! megadoomers was sold..
- its been a while
this looks nice blkk :3
great job ^^

Last edited by tertywerty; Apr 25, 2009 at 06:14 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Great, just great!

That was not sarcastic. I mean it, really. Would be fun to have som human vs rabbit fun on multiplayer ^^-
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by blkk View Post

matrixtraining.tbm
some scene in the matrix, where leo and that other guy fight

I think you mean neo
And also, A mod were ukes head is the soccer ball and tori must kick into the goal
Headless_soccer.tbm
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I need to obtain the people i made it for's permission before i release to the public. Ill probably go upload them one day (the ones that are worth it anyway.)

Wait for it.
- its been a while