Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I still find the "I'm an internet tough guy who can 'insult' Skul" act absolutely adorable, by the way.

Glad to hear it.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
I still find the "I'm an internet tough guy who can 'insult' Skul" act absolutely adorable, by the way.

hanz0, can I insult you?
plzplzplzplz I'll do it the nicest way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
How about you guys leave me in charge

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
hanz0, can I insult you?
plzplzplzplz I'll do it the nicest way

It would certainly be a change from the "OMG IT'S HANZ0 OMG HI HANZ0" nonsense you used to spew whenever you saw me.

Though I do appreciate your ability to make a complete about-face in your search for someanyone who will accept you.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Leave Thorn incharge... That will end well... Or Siku...

Or mega, mega would work out perfectly. I'm black so that means I have tons of bonuses I can invite to the clan...word up yo
It would certainly be a change from the "OMG IT'S HANZ0 OMG HI HANZ0" nonsense you used to spew whenever you saw me.

Though I do appreciate your ability to make a complete about-face in your search for someanyone who will accept you.

But no one would accept him, that's the problem

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Hanz0 likes... Peenus? Amidoinitrite?

Anyways, Mega go away you're in another clan lol

so, i can do both...real pimp shit, y'know

Y u no sext ur girl
CUZ U NO HAB ONE

\o/

Silly panda you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation