Ranking
Original Post
Inactiviness list cleaning
Ok, as you guys should know i sent a PM to all of you, PhoeniX members, about clan vid, but that just wasnt only about the clan vid, it was a trap... Kinda, and it was also an activity check, that was about a week ago and all the ones that dindt sent the pm back or sent some replays to vid thread, shall be kicked, if you have a reason post it here in 3 days, no more, and you should get back in.

We need to start recruiting, so if you see someone thats actually good and doesnt have a clan, tell him to send me/aelak/cheze a pm, and we're going to test him.

(Ppl that was active in less than one week but could only enter and exit again because of homework, dutys, etc. shall have another oportunity)
Well, i sent you a pm back, you know im active, im always on irc etc.. so.. em.. yeah
[r]aid
Yeah,you both are active but theres alos some ppl that are not and they have 3 days to post here (qq i never sent you the pm because that was a week ago and you just have some days here :I)
K, bumped ftw. Be active, Also. Aelak is free of the kick, Charredlightning and qq. Gugu, you too, also kin ;o
Last edited by Alejandro; Oct 21, 2009 at 05:33 AM.