Ranking
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
Hey there, I'm sprytryne.

Been playing on and off since '09 and got into it once more recently, though i've always been messing around sp. I played the game clanless for a long while, I'm not too sure why but it's starting to not be all too fun just going about on my own. Evil seems pretty dang cool, and I've been seeing some evil dudes play in some servers recently, so I figured it might be fun to join you guys. I am Evil. I can also make textures but I never really tried just hunkering down and actually making a set that I focus on. I mostly play Lenshu because noone plays tk anymore. I make replays too, but not as often as I used to.

Dear sprytryne,

I read through your application and here is my judgement:

You are an old schooler who enjoys tk?
YES YES YES!
Welcome!
Can't wait to play tk with someone again!
evil Führer of Evil
i've played for like a week and im mid but uhh yeah
i want to join to fulfill my EVIL...
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
i've played for like a week and im mid but uhh yeah
i want to join to fulfill my EVIL...

play for longer and don't be mid to join this clan pls.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
play for longer and don't be mid to join this clan pls.

^ what Oaky said 👍

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
ok so, i want to join evil.. im not noob thats not an alt thats main, if gonna talk about my main, its got hacked

i think its gonna rejected but anyways... i want to join evil cause i need get stronger play and play to be not kicked or smth,want to do something, like break my limits, be a nice guy, and trying to reach the impossible for me with you evil guys,i like this clan cause tag is evil,members MAYBE evil,i am a little bit tryharder. maybe its gonna be under discussion cause my belt is low, you can try me on boxshu mushu, maybe i play like 3nd dan black belt or idk, or lower or higher, accutly im evil when im a tryhard mode

thats gonna be cool if its gonna accpeted but chance 1%
iamevilnow