Toribash
18 years is a very long life for a doggy, you must have treated him really well for him to live that long, sorry to hear about this reta, i've had to do this a couple times and its never a happy day I'm sure you loved him as much as he loved you.

What breed was he? I can't tell
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
18 years is a very long life for a doggy, you must have treated him really well for him to live that long, sorry to hear about this reta, i've had to do this a couple times and its never a happy day I'm sure you loved him as much as he loved you.

Nobody exactly knows, he was a street dog in spain for the 1 year of his life, got shot with a shotgun too, expected to only live 5 years because some bullets couldnt get removed.
He was a fighter I guess

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Holy shit. Your dog looks EXACTLY like my dog. 14 years old, almost deaf, but still my best friend. Black nose, brown fur, white paws and belly(which is the only difference).

Me and my father were talking about how devastating it'll be when he'll leave us. I hope you're okay, bro. Much love. <3
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

:C RIP Dog

Such a beautiful dogger. At least he had a long and pleasant life. Sorry for your loss.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
god damn dude, I'm really sorry. My dog just turned 10 on st. pat's day. I don't even want to think of how sad it is to lose a best friend.

So sorry, sounds like he lived a good long life.
I hope you're okay Reta, its never easy to lose a family member

Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post

He looks to me to be a collie cross

http://www.bordercolliemuseum.org/BCLooks/Tan/Tan.html
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits