Ranking
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Daily reminder that tertywerty shared explicit photos of himself in a clan Discord full of minors !

Wtf.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I'm not going to try and excuse my actions. I shouldn't have posted that. It was an 18+ channel and shouldn't have had any minors in the first place. I don't fault the server owner for not vetting properly. It's hard to do when you have so many people in the server. Also the server owner is one of my best friends in this community.

To my knowledge everyone in the channel was 18+. At least they should have been..

I regret the things I posted. I am sorry for posting 18+ content in an 18+ channel. :/ ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

I want you to know that I am sorry for what I posted and I don't have any intentions on posting such content ever again. Infact, I promise I will not. Whoever you are, I hope you can forgive me. v_v

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
giggled at how most of the post is excusing actions despite the disclaimer
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Daily reminder that tertywerty shared explicit photos of himself in a clan Discord full of minors !

what clan did the discord server belong to? (i'm certain the "full of children" claim is disingenuous cuz everyone on this game is 30+ unless you're talking about temple's grooming clan) (that clan is definitely full of minors)
Last edited by ETIQUETTE; 1 Week Ago at 02:40 PM.
even if they were minors wouldnt it be on the minors if it was in a nsfw channel that requires you to say your 18+? which would make terty not be liable
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
RIP POOKIE | EL 4 LYFE
Terty, respectfully, I really don't think this is the right place to go about making amends. I believe you should focus on harm done and taking accountability. This post feels more focused on your life, your circumstances, your feelings. Those things are all okay in isolation, but as a post aimed at taking steps towards accountability for your actions, they miss the mark.

Reach out to those affected by your actions. If you truly care about the harm done, you'll know or find out who was most affected. Reach out and learn more about them, take interest, and ask what should be done about your impact. Sometimes a heartfelt apology is all that a person wants. Sometimes they'll just want you to leave them alone. Sometimes they'll want to work with you and have you demonstrate change through action.

A public post on this forum with this tone and substance feels like it's aimed more at helping you to soothe your conscience than at expressing remorse. That may not be true, but it's the feeling I get while reading it.

I hope you're truly on the upswing and I'm disappointed I can't watch 'Stronger' anymore.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Terty, respectfully, I really don't think this is the right place to go about making amends. I believe you should focus on harm done and taking accountability. This post feels more focused on your life, your circumstances, your feelings. Those things are all okay in isolation, but as a post aimed at taking steps towards accountability for your actions, they miss the mark.

Reach out to those affected by your actions. If you truly care about the harm done, you'll know or find out who was most affected. Reach out and learn more about them, take interest, and ask what should be done about your impact. Sometimes a heartfelt apology is all that a person wants. Sometimes they'll just want you to leave them alone. Sometimes they'll want to work with you and have you demonstrate change through action.

A public post on this forum with this tone and substance feels like it's aimed more at helping you to soothe your conscience than at expressing remorse. That may not be true, but it's the feeling I get while reading it.

I hope you're truly on the upswing and I'm disappointed I can't watch 'Stronger' anymore.

Thank you for your kind and genuine words Toffee, I will personally reach out to everyone I know individually. Why can't you watch that video anymore? . Did YouTube take it down? I gotta go check when I get off work ^^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
tertywerty i love you i hope they grant you the legend status you deserve. I remember when you taught me how to make art and how to upload textures ingame. God bless you.

Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Terty, respectfully, [yappin].

L take
L take is true, I cringed more and more as I read it. Get off your high horse! Pretentious, condescending, and egotistical! Who are you to tell people the right way to apologize?
🫷🦚🫸
I mean I hate, and when I say hate, I mean TRULY HATE to agree with Toffee, but they're not wrong. Making a post like this is extremely performative and not actually an apology to anyone he hurt directly. Reaching out to people privately and making amends for what you actually did is the mature adult way to handle something like this. This entire post is literally just a nothing burger that doesn't actually highlight anything he actually did to try and get attention or people on his side. I am truly overjoyed he has taken a turn for the better in life, however this is not a way to apologize to people he actually hurt, just get attention from randoms who still frequent Toribash Off Topic. *mic drops*