Toribash
HM is a rogue like or how you call that shitty game genre where you're basically one life only and if you want to be really good it's alot about timing, being on top of your game and shit. it's pretty chill.

GET HYPE BINDING OF ISAAC REBIRTH LAUNCHES TOMORROW I WILL NEVER GO TO UNI AGAIN PLATINUM GOD HERE I COME
I got that gta like game :3 And I bought another Steam code after I saw the following video (skip to 4:30)

Seems to be a funny game
Last edited by Aikanaro; Nov 8, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Aika be active again? Flxy will have a rage.

Also SN is great for some laughs. Summon cuthulu and shiz.
Semi active.. I have to work for three weeks from next monday, including the weekends (yayy)
I also join every interesting conversation that goes more than blogging with too much I ME MY's ;)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Never heard of it. So someone else can take it. Also. I asked in IRC but no fgts responded. Has anyone played /got an opinion on Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor?
Shadow of mordor is kind of a good game. It's similar to Assassins Creed, maybe a bit like Batman Arkham City if you look at the combats. My friend called it Middle earth Assassins; Mordor city

Since there is not much new (and since I played Assassins creed right before) I got bored at the half of the game. It's good, but not worth full price imo (;

I don't need it either Nobuddy (; sorry.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Guys. I bought the ship on steam. It's really funny to play with friends. If one of you buys this, you can send two copies of the game as a gift to 2 friends and they have another copie to send. So I bought this and we play it now with 5 people. Maybe someone of you is in search for a funny game, this is shurely worth it
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
We should consider multi clanning with the ship, haha. (It actually is quite a cool game concept)
It's pretty funny. But they should have left out the hint (that lil grey eye) when your killer is seeing you. Because people run around stupidly when they see it.
I laughed my ass of, playing it with my brother, because we found out how stupid it is to throw weapons around. Basicly we sat in a room and everytime they opened the door, there flew like shovels and baseballbats in their face.. even claymores and those. Just imagine this from the other perspective..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้