Toribash
Keen on a totem shaman deck. Mainly because I love Control Shaman. Also keen for some rouge cards that allow it to keep up with the aggro on ladder right now.
No, Trump as in mayor of value town trump.

I started saving up gold for a massive pack opening when the grand tournament comes out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm tempted to spend more money again .-. And it has to coincide with a new magic block being released.

Fucking card games, wai u do dis to me ;_;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
http://www.thegrandtourney.com/

New cards are revealed there. Watched the whole stream thing on twitch, Hunter got buffed (yay), and Shaman might be playable again.

Really hunter buffs? Lame, they're flooding everything already
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Yeah I should've been saving since people announced things about those scrolls. Gonna start saving now, should have a good bit of gold by the time the expansion comes out.

Also "buffing" a class after a card expansion is obvious. All of the classes got buffed because they have new good cards.

That being said, out of the 3 classes that were shown, hunter seemed to be the strongest, with mage close behind. I think hunter will be more fun to play now though, as it's switched from just placing OP cards over and over, or rushing your opponent's face down, back to the 1 turn combo turns like you saw in Miracle Rogue, the old Starving Buzzad/UTH combo hunter, savage druid, etc.
New tavern brawl blows so hard. 7 losses in a row, managed to get the pack on the 8th try. I got argent squires and 1-2 mana crap while the other guy was hammering me with a Jaraxxus from a Voidcaller buffed up with Demonheart (+5/5) and stealthed (Master of Disguise), while he himself being Jaraxxus. GUY WAS ON 3 HP AND I COULDN'T KILL HIM. What the fuck Blizzard
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
New tavern brawl blows so hard. 7 losses in a row, managed to get the pack on the 8th try. I got argent squires and 1-2 mana crap while the other guy was hammering me with a Jaraxxus from a Voidcaller buffed up with Demonheart (+5/5) and stealthed (Master of Disguise), while he himself being Jaraxxus. GUY WAS ON 3 HP AND I COULDN'T KILL HIM. What the fuck Blizzard

YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION!
I've opened 100+ packs... Yet to see a legendary. I had to make my own!
RedPanda won't fuck his dog